LL.D since 1990 from Saint Joseph University of Beirut.
- Advocate and international Arbitrator.
- He is recognized as a leading legal expert in Arab Countries from UNDP, Arab League, ACOJURIS and ICC.
- Law lecturer in the Institute of Judicial studies in Beirut, Lawyers’ Institute in Beirut, Lebanese University, Saint Joseph University in Beirut and Dubai, Islamic University in Beirut, Arab University in Beirut and Notre Dame University in Beirut.
- Responsibilities of the Master for his labors since 1995;
- Studies on Private International Law since 2008;
- UAE Civil & Commercial procedures law since 2009;
- UAE criminal procedures law since 2010;
- Procedures of execution since 2012;
- Private International Law since 1994;
- Legal methodology since 2015.
Beirut Bar Association
Languages Arabic, English, French